'09 Sneaker Sections '09 Sneaker Sections

:o !!

Your amaizing !! I Wish I could write music like you. I don't even think my stuff is good enough to put on the site. But I'd say yours is some of the best on here !! Enjoy your talant, not many people have it.
Well done !

PrTr: 04 Drunken Pirates PrTr: 04 Drunken Pirates

What can i say ?? Amaizing

Outstanding piece, Hans Zimmer with a twist. Really nice weaving strings, percussion and brass lines. Just made me smile when i was listening to it, so thank you :D

EvilRaccoon responds:

No problemo! My pleasure!

Glad you enjoyed it spudmonk. Thanks for listening and for giving me a review. :)

PrTr: 05 Only One Will Ri PrTr: 05 Only One Will Ri

Great song. Its exactly the sort of thing that I love doing. Im just not that great at it. Ohh well pratice makes perfect. Is it all samples, and what samples do you use ?
Sounding great keep it up ! :D

PrTr: 06: Clash of Armour PrTr: 06: Clash of Armour

Brilliant

I don't really know what else i can add to the coments aready, but brilliant song. I still haven't masterd the art of the dramatic percussion but you definantly have.
Excelent piece !

EvilRaccoon responds:

Thanks Spudmonk! I really appreciate your comments and score!

'10 The Launch: News Broa '10 The Launch: News Broa

Great Piece

A really nice piece, Im new to the website so haven't listened to much stuff yet but this is one of the best things I've heard. Nice and dramatic while still keeping it melancholy. Some great orcestration as well.
Good work :)
(I'm of to listen the the rest of your stuff now :D )

EvilRaccoon responds:

Thanks Spudmonk for the score and review! Welcome to Newgrounds!